Boyfriend girlfriend quizzes can give you deep insight into your relationship. Quizzes give useful information to help you understand your boyfriend better, but it’s also important to take an honest look at your own behavior as well.
This quiz was designed to show you the strengths and weaknesses in your relationship with your boyfriend. Get a piece of paper and a pen. For each question select A, B, C, D or E.
A. Almost always
E. Almost never
You want to be honest with yourself. Choose the answer that applies to you most of the time. Don’t read ahead to see the score results because they may affect your answers.
Because you want to use this test to get some insight into yourself and your relationship, don’t answer each question based on how you think you SHOULD behave. Choose your answers on how you USUALLY behave.
1. When I am around my boyfriend, I lose a part of myself by repressing my communication, seeking approval, sacrificing my needs, or becoming much more self-conscious.
2. I find myself feeling responsible for my boyfriend, and making sure he gets done what he needs to.
3. I allow my boyfriend to get away with treating me in ways I’d never tolerate being treated by a woman.
4. I use my sexuality to get my way with my boyfriend by flirting, teasing, using body language, etc.
5. I allow my fear of how my boyfriend might react to prevent me from doing what I want to do or saying what I really feel around him.
6. I feel resentful toward my boyfriend for things he’s done to me in the past, or for how he treats me now.
7. I act helpless, overwhelmed, or confused around my boyfriend to get love or attention or to avoid dealing with his anger towards me.
8. I feel I receive all the respect and appreciation I deserve from my boyfriend.
9. I always ask for what I want and need from my boyfriend.
10. When I’m around powerful men (boss, Dad, authority figures), I feel relaxed and confident in myself. I don’t alter my behavior so that I appear either unusually pushy and aggressive or unusually timid.
For questions 1 through 7, give yourself the following points:
A. 2 points
B. 4 points
C. 6 points
D. 8 points
E. 10 points
For questions 8 though 10, give yourself the following points:
A. 10 points
B. 8 points
C. 6 points
D. 4 points
E. 2 points
80-100 points: Congratulations! Your hard work on yourself and your relationship has paid off and you’ve learned how to be a powerful yet loving woman with your boyfriend.
You maintain a strong sense of yourself and you know that good communication is essential for creating healthy and lasting relationships. To avoid future problems, work on those areas in which you had a lower score.
60-79 points: Your relationship with your boyfriend is not bad, but it could be a lot better. Most women fall into this category. There are some warning signs you need to pay attention to, so that in time bigger problems don’t erupt.
Work on expressing yourself and your needs more completely, and avoid the six mistakes women make with men, discussed in Secrets About Men Every Woman Should Know. You deserve much more love than you’ve been asking for.
40-59 points: Your relationships your boyfriend is in serious trouble. You have some bad emotional habits that are keeping you from receiving the love and appreciation you deserve. You’ll never get the respect you want if you continue to give up your powers around your boyfriend, behave like a doormat and pretend everything is fine.
It’s time to make a change. The first step is to be honest with yourself about how dissatisfied you really are. Read Secrets About Men Every Woman Should Know, ask your friends for support and make a commitment to start living as the powerful woman you are meant to be.
30 points or below: EMERGENCY! Your relationship with your boyfriend is unhealthy. You’ve been in pain and felt unloved for so long that you’ve probably forgotten what it feels like to be yourself around a man you really care about.
You may not even know what a healthy relationship with a man is. It’s time to take immediate action, and you can’t do it alone. Reach out to other women for help; find a loving and experienced therapist; join some support groups; use the book Secrets About Men Every Woman Should Know as much as possible, and do whatever you can to begin to love yourself again.
Fight off that numbness, negativity, and resentment. Stop plying the victim! Only you can make the change. You deserve much more than this.
Boyfriend girlfriend quizzes like this one can help you measure your progress in becoming a more powerful woman and girlfriend. Take this quiz over again from time to time.
How To Be The Best Girlfriend Ever!
You can go from "TOTALLY CONFUSED" about men, to knowing how to melt his heart and bask in how good it feels to be cherished by a man who adores you. Click here to learn more!
Have Your Boyfriend Give You The World
Learn how your boyfriend's mind works and experience being adored. Add romance to your relationship and learn what is attractive to men. Click here to learn more!